Supernatural Non-Fiction posted August 18, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
why the delay?

Christ Is Returning!

by Deniz22

“Again the word of the Lord of hosts came, saying, “Thus says the Lord of hosts:‘I am zealous for Zion with great zeal; With great fervor I am zealous for her.“ Thus says the Lord: ‘I will return to Zion, And dwell in the midst of Jerusalem. Jerusalem shall be called the City of Truth, The Mountain of the Lord of hosts, The Holy Mountain.’
Zechariah 8:1-3 - NKJV

COMMENT: “The Lord of hosts” is none other than the Lord Jesus Christ!

He will soon be leading the myriads of legions of Angels out of Heaven to subdue and cleanse all rebels from this sinful planet!

His great zeal to cleanse His city and establish His reign of truth and righteousness is held in temporary check ONLY by His great love for sinners!

Peter, speaking to all unsaved Jews and Gentiles about the apparent delay in the long promised Second Coming said,

“The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us,

not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.” 2 Peter 3:9 NKJV

Amazing love! Holding back with infinite patience His Holy, righteous, anger against sex traffickers, wife abusers, violent men, cruel oppressors, murderers of the innocent...all who love evil, rioting, law breakers...all so repugnant to the Holy One, a stench in His nostrils and all offensive to His all seeing eyes...yet still extending a nail pierced hand of mercy to “whosoever will” trust Him for a sure salvation instantly!

This might be your last opportunity to turn to God and trust Him for a new life of love and liberty from evil, found only in the Person of Jesus Christ. You can trust this One who already died for you and already paid for all your sin!

In fact, the ONLY reason anyone goes to Hell is because they don’t receive Christ!

Hear Christ’s voice today. Listen to what He is saying to you:

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.”
John 5:24 NKJV

Read this over and over until you understand it. God will help you realize what you could never do in a million years, Christ has done for you already!

Pray this prayer: Lord Jesus, I never knew You loved me so much! I believe you. I trust you!

Thank you for giving me eternal life and promising me I will never go to Hell!

Please direct my steps from now on and help me to never forget eternal life is a gift from you that you bought for me on Calvary with Your own precious blood!

Thank you Lord Jesus!

NOTE. The prophetic verses quoted refer not to the Rapture of the Church, but to the Second Coming and the restoration of all things.

Being prepared for either event comes by trusting Christ and His atonement. This faith alone qualifies anyone to meet the Lord in a sinless state.





Matthew 24:26-29: Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His [d]elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.