Commentary and Philosophy Fiction posted August 10, 2020 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Brilliant or not?

A chapter in the book Wisdom

Wisdom 12

by Iza Deleanu

How come brilliant minds are ending up in misery? I just heard about a prestigious university professor that ended up in a homeless center.

I live with one, so I know most of them are walking with their heads in the clouds and all they think about is work. Sometimes I have to unplug and reprogram him into the real family world.

I always use this excuse, that there it's an amazing life outside work. Even God rested on the seven days.

When you just work and work, without a break you blow a fuse. Just imagine not having a family to sustain and break the cycle.

Do you think that the life-work balance thing is just a concept on paper?

Please, work with measure and appreciate the treasure that God gave you. Do I want to be brilliant? Nope! I just want to be a normal human being to respect the life that God gave us and to do my part.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.