Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted August 6, 2020 Chapters:  ...40 42 -43- 44... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Where it goes, I shall follow...

A chapter in the book Renga Multi-Author Book

From Imagination to Ink

by Y. M. Roger


when fantasy calls
the poet's pen awakens
setting vision free

 



Recognized

#2173
2020


Thanks to Gypsy Blue Rose for this fun exercise -- thanx to all of you out there for reading me (a fast offering from busy hands, my friends - still playing catch up!!). ;) ;)


******************************start copy section******************************

click here
https://www.fanstory.com/chapterdetails.jsp?id=39516
if you want to read the complete renga book thus far

*IF you would like to add a chapter to this book, please, follow these steps and If you need help contact Gypsy Blue Rose

*RENGA is a Japanese collaborative poetry form in which poets write alternating verses of 5-7-5 stanzas and 7-7 couplets which are linked in succession by multiple poets. Only the first chapter haiku needs a kigo (season word).

*LAST renga poem by (here write your name and the poem you followed)

click here if you want to read the complete renga book thus far

*TO add chapter, please follow these instructions:

*FIRST, click on the ADD CHAPTER icon, located above the review box.

*SECOND, if the last poem is a 5/7/5 haiku, write a 7/7 couplet, if the last poem is a 7/7 couplet write a 5/7/5 haiku. Write about the same theme of the previous stanza but don't repeat words.

*THIRD, post your poem as usual but it will be part of the book. you can edit it and add a picture if you like. A copy will go to your portfolio and you keep your reviews.

*FOURTH, copy and paste these instructions to your author notes. Thank you.

******************************end copy section******************************


Image of 'Girl Painting Abstract Art' from hdqwalls.com

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Multi-Author Book
Add Chapter
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Y. M. Roger All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Y. M. Roger has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.