Humor Fiction posted July 31, 2020 Chapters:  ...52 53 -54- 55... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 54

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

The sequel

by Iza Deleanu



Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
8th of May,
Day 54


- Why are they calling you Covid-19? My mom calls you Coronella.

- Your mom is wise, my creator gave me this hideous name. I can't change it... I think I like Coronella better, it makes me feel "human".

- The name they gave you sounds like a wine line.

- Smart like your mother, it does sound like wine.

- Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you our newest and luxurious wine imported from China COVID-19, next we have an old line called SARS, and with some luck next year we will have a new line...

- Stop! Let me guess a hybrid line COVID-20.

- Yup, you got the idea.

- You just put my entire family of Coronei under a sequel.

- To tell you the truth I was just testing the waters. I was hoping you would deny it, and say there is no 20 after you....

- Sorry to disappoint kiddo, there will be more sisters and brothers after me, each of us with a "unique floral bouquet", just to be in tune with your wine analogy.

 



Dialogue Only Writing Contest contest entry

Recognized


I spelled the family name Coronei intentionally, a diminutive to show the power of those viruses from the same Corona family. Coronella is the nickname that I am using for Covid-19
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.