Humor Fiction posted July 30, 2020 Chapters:  ...51 52 -53- 54... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Day 53

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Substitutes

by Iza Deleanu

7th of May, 2020
Day 53

Another day, maybe the same day since Coronella started and a new lesson to be learned: work with substitutes!

Thank God I have extensive training in this area from Romania. Well, you don't have bread? Not a problem, we can make some polenta to substitute that.

You want meat, but there is none, try some fake soy steaks, they are delicious. You see the vegan took this product from the communist era and transformed into the new substitute ingredient for any non-meat food. So today is the holy grail of the new vegan movement from North America.


Are you tired of being on lockdown, we have a parallel universe for you: the balcony, the deck, or if you are homeless THE STREET. Coronella will not attack you there...especially if you are howling.

Tired of your family? No problem, you can exchange places with your neighbor. I guarantee after spending an hour with their kids, you will find yours... angels.

Tired of working from home, take some time off to meditate. After that, you will find out that working from home, it's not so bad after all, at least you have a job.
Try talking to the ones that have no jobs, and you will count your blessings.

In this modern world, there is a substitute for anything. You want to kill Coronella, virtually of course; in China, they made a game for that. Here we are living in that game. Coronella is chasing and choosing from our crowd based on the hide-and-seek principle.

So far I manage to escape by substitution, I got the fake flu and she let me be.

My dear ones, please don't panic! Now we got a substitute for Coronella, drink some Corona beer and keep calm. This shall piss....soon!

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.