Family Poetry posted June 27, 2020 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 21... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Acrostic

A chapter in the book Acrostics

My Secret Garden

by Badger_29


"Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same" Helen Keller
Mayhaps
You

See
Eloquent
Curlicues
Rigged
Engagingly,
Tumbling

Gracefully
Around
Really righteously raisable
Dirt
Evoking
Nirvana


(Making this a misnomer, as it's no longer a secret!)



Recognized

#2259
2020


I would like to thank Earthlover for a great review, and the idea to change the size for the first letters.
This was inspired by an author here named webfoot, who penned a very clever poem about covid-19. The gist of it is that it doesn't necessarily have to be evil, it can be a blessing also. This blessing for me has been abundance, and having started with a 10 x 10 square in front of my house del Paso heights Sacramento, EDD gave me enough money to landscape the whole front section which is 10 by 24, and enough now to publish my next book.
Also, we've been eating good in the neighborhood!
And on a side note, with obsessive compulsive disorder, and the seven letters of garden, I had to balance it by being alliterative with the "R"

Thanks to those of you who caught my misspelling on Nirvana, which is almost unthinkable considering I'm a Frank Zappa fan. On His album, Apostrophe,
The mystery man came over and he said I'm out of sight!
He said for a nominal service fee we can reach Nirvana tonight. I was ready willing and able to pay him his usual fee, he said he would drop off the rest of his affairs and devote his attention to me. but I said look here brother who you jivin' with that cosmic debris? (Is that a real poncho or is that a Sears poncho?). I said you can make more money as a butcher, so don't you waste your time on me"

nirvana-noun(in Buddhism) a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism.
Similar:paradise, heaven, Eden, the promised land, bliss, blessedness, ecstasy,
joy, peace, serenity, tranquility, enlightenment,
oblivion
another term for moksha.
a state of perfect happiness; an ideal or idyllic place. plural noun: nirvanas

May you too find abundance.

Blessings,

Brother Badger Cull

Darren
Saturday, 6/27/2020
12:34 PM
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.