Family Poetry posted June 14, 2020 Chapters:  ...16 17 -18- 19... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Acrostic to beat block!

A chapter in the book Acrostics

Summer River Fun

by Badger_29


"Time is a sort of river of passing events, and strong is its current; no sooner is a thing brought to sight than it is swept by and another takes its place, and this too will be swept away"
Some sunny Summer Sunday
Under unusually uncanny UV Ray's
Met my match
Made me more meaningful, mentally
Everyone eventually enlisted
Really righteously rigorous river reform

Rambunctious rambling river
Innertubes intwined inside
Veritable veins
Enjoyable entertaining envoy
Relaxing, refreshing reminder

For
Us
Now!





Oh the refreshing river! Recalling halcyon days of youth when the morning and afternoon stretched out endlessly and we had rafts for ourselves and our refreshments.
Take time to pause and reflect and enjoy the summer and stretches out before us!

The quote is by
Marcus Aurelius, who also said,
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to LOVE.
And,
"The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature"

Blessings,
Brother Badger
Sunday, June 14 2020
3:33 PM
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Badger_29 All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Badger_29 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.