General Poetry posted June 4, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Missing you all

Still not reviewing

by Therese Caron

Hello everyone, I posted a while ago that I would not be reviewing for a while. I have tried to read some poetry, which I usually find comfort and joy in, and I have tried to write some poetry, and am unable to do either. For those of you who did not read the original post, this break from reviewing is due to my younger sister's impending death from cancer. She is dying slowly and painfully, and I must admit that I am falling apart. I'm doing my best to comfort my 95-year-old mother. I always did a lot of reviewing so some of you may have noticed that I am no longer there. This is not permanent, right now I'm just trying to get through each day. And my wonderful sister, who is too weak to talk, texts me a lot, still with a sense of humor. Any of you not familiar with my family can go to my portfolio and read A Garden of Sisters. In the meantime, please just send a prayer our way. Thank you all so much.

Blessings, Terry ( Therese Caron )



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by cleo85 at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Therese Caron All rights reserved.
Therese Caron has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.