Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted June 1, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Are you awake yet...

There's A Storm A'Coming

by Diana L Crawford

This Sentence Starts the Story Contest Winner 







Sometime I feel like spiritual understanding has departed the hearts of so many. Too many in "politics" believe there has to be a right or wrong side no matter the conversation; but I believe this country was given to us by God to share, and time is at hand for His mighty arrival (revival).

Years of planning -- that's what it's been. The Patriots, of the United States of America, have been quietly behind the scenes preparing for the storm that is coming. A storm that is inevitable. Evil has met its match.

No longer will the rights established by our "First Patriots" be ripped from our grip as they have been, leaving us shattered and constitutionally ignorant. The time is at hand to stand up with God and bring the satanic invasion to an end.

We the people have been driven like sheep, for so many years, to a point of near irreparable division. This country, in its current state, is not what our founders fought for; nor anyone since who has ever served or still serves to protect us. We are one people.

We thrive on peaceful multi-sided discussions, not on messages delivered with a child-like stomp of the foot. We all have ideas; and we all need to share them for the betterment of all people. We have a beautiful generation of people behind us. We must take back our liberties for their sake.

The storm is coming...
The storm is here...

 



This Sentence Starts the Story
Contest Winner


The Great Awakening Is Love!


PATRIOT

Patriots are those who have a love for their country and take pride in the nation, even if their loyalty results in the sacrifice of their own life or requires them to speak out against their own governments actions. Some patriots can be outspoken and unabashedly loyal to their country, while others display their pride differently based on their individual beliefs and experiences. The meaning of the term can vary depending on the state of affairs of the nation, political leadership and general loyalty felt by citizens toward their country.







Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Diana L Crawford All rights reserved.
Diana L Crawford has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.