General Poetry posted May 25, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A short message on the responsibility writers.

Seeds

by nomi338

A certain man was given a packet of seeds, he was instructed to plant the seeds, nurture them, and ensure their growth. The man was told that if he followed the instructions, he would provide enough food to nourish many and there would be no need for anyone to go hungry.

That man was lazy and did not follow the given instructions, as a result many suffered, and there was no food for the hungry.

Those of us who are writers, have been given packets of seeds in the form of words, thoughts, and ideas.

We nurture these seeds by enriching our own storehouse of knowledge, reading the Bible and all the works of the world's greatest writers.

I believe that we provide the best use of those precious seeds when we feed the minds and spirits of those who hunger for knowledge.

Let it be our firm resolve that none shall ever hunger for knowledge and not be fed as a result of our failure to plant and care for the seeds we were given.



Recognized


Just a short note on the importance of respecting the gift all writers are given and the need to respect that gift.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. nomi338 All rights reserved.
nomi338 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.