Spiritual Non-Fiction posted May 24, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A theory of the Heavens.

Does Heaven exist?

by Raul1


Does Heaven exist? How are we so sure that we're all going there? It is our own belief that we are going to that exact place. We automatically think by doing good deeds, we will go to it. Some scientists say that Heaven and Hell are in the fourth dimension.

Others would argue that ghosts are also in the fourth dimension. We are all created by God for sure. In some religions have said by going up there with the angels. God will forgive us all for all our sins.

It might not be a problem at all. We consider believing that it does exist. Most people think that it can't be debatable. Are you so sure about that? What makes you have that strong belief in the Heavens? I have that strong belief in other dimensions.

We will be talking about it forever. We have to believe that there is a Heaven. Because if we don't, then there is no hope ending up somewhere else. I think that this is a serious discussion. Some don't believe it, but most do.

You need to trust in God that he is inviting us all there. It will be boring if we don't think there are a Heaven and Hell. I believe it. We all do. If there isn't any of that, then life would be boring.

In this instance, religion does play a huge part in our lives. I think that my loved ones and my former pet animals are all in Heaven. We need to have hope to think about the fourth dimension. It is what holds us all as human beings.

God is watching all of us down here on Earth. By being good he invites us to his kingdom. There are no more words for it. He is doing the right thing. So, it is fine to think that we're all going to Heaven. We have the right to own this belief.



Glimpse of Heaven contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.