General Non-Fiction posted May 23, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A sweet stroll at the beach releases my imagination...

Pretending...

by amada
















Long slice of beach this Sunday morning, reposed and somehow comforting; pretending, coyly pretending to be a stroll.

The sky glows in a palette of multiple blues; pretending, playfully pretending to be a heavenly tint.

The breeze greets me with a whirl of salty air; pretending, playfully pretending to be an embrace.

Ahead, a placid line of sandy road, nebulous and somehow, reposed; pretending, shyly pretending to be a ramble.

Fast and feisty, a goose flies above my head; its musical chirp pretending, joyfully pretending to be a troubadour.

Quiet slice of beach this Sunday morning; pretending, peacefully pretending to be my chapel.

* * * * *




Recognized


Thank you for reading and for your uplifting comments on this work.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. amada All rights reserved.
amada has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.