Letters and Diary Fiction posted April 19, 2020 Chapters:  ...27 28 -29- 30... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 28

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Return on investment

by Iza Deleanu


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.



Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
Day 28
April 11, 2020

Since Coronella decided to go and expand globally, we have seen a rise in deaths all over the world. Slowly her investment paid off. First rule cash off the "old dividends" for safe measure. She took a toll on the oldies but goldies. The order from the Batman commandment was clear: "take them all, no prisoners!" And she did!

But some oldies were stronger than her will, and they thought back and cured themselves. Can you go against God? I guess no matter how powerful your investments are, there are still things out there that you can't control: such as the will to live! These oldies lived through both world wars; they rebuild the economies of their countries so many times after each recession...


Coronella decided to invest in a younger population, which will be artificially cooked for nine months. Coronella put on locked down the entire planet, and if there it's a couple under the same roof, sooner or later they will conceive a new life. The kids that are going to be born this year are already baptized as the Quarantines. My only concern is, are these babies going to be healthy enough? Their moms have not benefit of the same medical attention as their brothers and sisters, and the luck of sun and fresh air, might make them, for example, sensitive to light and fresh air. Just imagine, the Quarantines babies allergic to all the fresh stuff, but crazy about the frozen and fake stuff.


Coronella went rogue and she decided to make her own investment outside the radar of the Batman cave. If her initial order was: kill the oldies and the ones with severe health problems, she got bored of following orders so shr started her own experiment. Coronella desired to play the role of Madame Death. And she started to pick randomly: here a 12-year child, there a 20 year old teenager, a 40, then a 60 she start taking even babies. This game of hers just turned upside down the entire scientific world. Now they are scrambling for an explanation, because these new investments are not sick or damaged, these were healthy subjects.


First time they started this experiment, they highly invested in an unknown, until then, province from China. They left Coronella loose in a wet market. I wonder if they had reached the same impact on a dry market?

So after the bats and snakes, Coronella felt like testing some sushi, so she jumped to Japan. From there she felt like diversifying her culinary buds: so she jump to Italy for pizza and pasta, to Spain for paella, than in France for some pot-au-feu, then she transferred on the fast train to Germany for a quick bite of Sauerbraten.

North America was ignoring the signs and thought will be safe like in that story, if I pretend I don't see you, you will leave me alone. She got tired of asking for a Visa, and jumped in New York and with that step Coronella arrived in North America. In between the investments in the States, she took a quick trip to their neighbor Canada for a quick bite of poutine and Angus beef.


Coronella is not afraid of getting fat. She got a taste of a good life on the expenses of our humanity. She is turning nation against nation, by locking down the supply chains, the banks, and also the political regimes. Nations instead of helping each others, are blaming each others. Who cares who got it first? Why not follow Sweden example, which instead of shutting down their economy, and put their people in the fake safety of their home; they left them to be themselves.


The problem is that we are failing to see: staying inside is not killing the virus. The moment we go out Coronella is going to jump on us: " Hey, new customers!"

We need to create our own investments and returns. We need to create a treatment and also to get ourselves some strong antibodies so we can fight the Coronella with her own wits, to beat her on her own game. She is too fat and too content of her investment. Now it's time to react and dissolve the Bat supremacy and their representative, Miss Coronella. It's time to get our own return on investment.




Please read with cautions, it meant to be a silly story, if you feel offended, stop reading immediately. It might contain scenes that are not suitable for people who have lost their sense of humor
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.