General Fiction posted April 11, 2020 Chapters:  ...23 24 -25- 26... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 24

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Huggie Moggie

by Iza Deleanu




Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
Day 24
April 7, 2020

More often I hear, oh, I am a hugger, yup I am one too! Since it is winter and minus 13, I will not hug any trees, dogs in the park or friends. This is past due. Before the trees were my comfort, but now, no park trips for me, just couch surfing.

Man, I can't stop hugging my kitties, they are so cute! Thank God for them. Hey as you see, I am practicing social distancing. So you can put me in your good books now.

How do I practice social distancing with my other half? With the husband I found a different way to keep us social distancing (no phones allowed on the dinner table, ha, ha, ha): Now, seriously I found a funny solution aka game: kissing his ... the back of his head instead of face or forehead and then sanitizing the spot. Ha, Ha, Ha love must go on! Also we can hug freely. Shtt! don't report us, our faces are not touching at all.

Since we are sitting in the house, and we just walk around the apartment we are kind on the heavier side. This is a good thing, because our respective bellies keeps us at safe distance, so no touchy touchy on the upper delicate sides of our bodies - I mean our faces and hands that might spread the freaking Coronella.

That thing with the social distancing is working again backwards. Before the pandemic, we were quite distancing, each of us sleeping in separate rooms. Since Coronella, we have changed the tactic. We want to be closer than ever, you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Nice, Miss Coronella, we are getting a second chance as a married couple. The only ones, that are suffering in this equation are probably the cats. They have too much of us! They are going nuts: either running in circles or hiding from us!

We are all now very religious, including the kitties. We are all watching the liturgy in different languages and we are praying for this pandemic to go away. I want to remember this time and to make fun of it. We will keep you in our prayers, and I am pretty sure this will end soon. Miss Coronella, you're dead, our God is stronger than you! Nighty, night!





I am using Coronella instead of Corona, I think is sound funnier:)
For my readers and reviewers, please forgive me for my bad English, since is my third language, I am using this cheap excuse to ask for your help in correcting the grammar and the other mistakes.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.