Letters and Diary Fiction posted April 8, 2020 Chapters:  ...20 21 -22- 23... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 21

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Cloroxella

by Iza Deleanu




Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
Day 21

April 4, 2010

Let me introduce you to Clorexella, who is a very good cousin with Cinderella. You know, that poor girl that was orphaned and had to live half of her life in an establishment that looked more like a foster care facility, than a normal and loving family.

She had to clean all day long without complaining, but her reward was a nice prince that comes with a big bonus: a nice kingdom.

What do I have in common with poor Cinderella? Well, I got the cleaning part... and I am so tired of it. Hey, I need a freaking vacation. I am tired of smelling like a cleaning factory all day long. I think my hands are going to disappear soon.

Just for fun, I am going to call Chlorine alias Bleach -  Clorexella. I think this name sounds nicer and it's also a good weapon against Coronella.

One touch of Clorexella and your smile is to die for; but what the heck it's for a good cause! Until the cure is found, I am making sure that my family is safe by washing everything with Cloroxella, well everything except my kitties and of course us, the dumb humans.

Did you know that Cloroxella has disappeared from the city stores, before the Lady Coronella graced us with her presence?

The smart guys knew, and stocked up the same way they did with the toilet paper, the hand sanitizers, the masks and the gloves.

After more than a month, I found it! She is finally back in stores. Now I am stocked up baby! I got myself some nice Cloroxella and some holy water. You don't scare me Coronella, I am prepared for you now! I am not going to live in fear. I have gloves and I have masks, but most importantly I have our Lord, Jesus Christ, by my side. He is going to save us one more time.

There is one week left, until Easter. I just have to stay strong and not gave in this mass hysteria. By Easter, there is going to be a cure. I learnt my lesson: never give in, move on and keep on praying.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Do you think this is just a saying? I don't believe that. I was about to die so many times in my life, and guess who saved me? Yup, you are right; I was miraculously saved by a prayer to the Mother of God, or directly to the big Boss and His Almighty Son.

Friends, on Easter Nights (Catholic and Orthodox), this week and also next week, let's all pray together no matter where we are on this planet. Let's pray for a cure, and also for not going back to the same old bad habits and sins. We still need to be kind to each other, once the Coronella is rejected by the human race.

Coronella taught us one thing: we have families and for the first time we got stuck together 24/7. We finally realized we have old parents, and we start calling them and making sure they are safe. We learnt that we have neighbors, and we started talking to each other ... from a safe distance of course.

We also let the humour back in our lives. Look at all those funny posts about the Coronella. People are tired of death and negativism. Let's evict this Coronella with humour and positivity. Until the cure comes, live happy, talk to each other and comfort each other, pray together and hope together. Help the ones that lost a dear one... Life must go on; the humanity show is not over!

Until the next time, stay safe my friends whatever  you are.




For my readers and reviewers, please forgive me for my bad English, since is my third language, I am using this cheap excuse to ask for your help in correcting the grammar and the other mistakes.
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading and let's stay safe my friends.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.