Letters and Diary Fiction posted April 5, 2020 Chapters:  ...18 19 -20- 21... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 19

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Politikia alias Politics

by Iza Deleanu

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.



Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
Day 19
April 2, 2020

As usual, the medicine in Canada sucks: zero prevention, 100% focus on the veggies stage the so-called palliative care. You can shovel your "paleo " dans le derriere"!

Stop going in circle! There is no going cheap right now option and saving the funds and waiting. Please test the people who think are sick, if you test them in time, maybe will stop the spread. Dying in isolation it's no fun! Stop hovering over those tests, let them flow, let them go!

So let me get this straight: currently there is  no test, for the pleading, no mask for the needing, no gloves, but we have to wash our hands and stay at home?

I have a big fear. We can stay at home for months, and when we get out we will get sick, because we forgot how to breathe and be humans. I am dead serious about this. I stayed the entire week in the house. Yesterday I went for a short walk to the corner of my street. I had hard time breathing and walking in the sun. It took me at least 5 minutes to readjust.

Moreover every time I was seeing someone walking towards me I was crossing the street on the other side. Soon my walk becomes a zig-zag run from one side to the other side. I gave up. This is stupid! I call this paranoia,' cause I was wearing a freaking mask and gloves and I was bundle up like there is no tomorrow. I decided to continue my walk inside the block.

Man, there were other people using my idea and doing laps inside. Mostly where old people, I felt ashamed. They had no choice, but to walk inside, so I retrieved quickly to my palace. For now the dance will do and socializing with my kitties and hubbie! What a gong show! If I stop writing, means I'm in jail, probably I killed one of them! Wait I can't go there, the detainees are free now!

How is the federal government fighting this pandemic? With messages that nobody listens to anymore: wash your handy-dandy hands, stay home, don't go out, and don't wear a mask?

What? What the heck, this might be the only thing that might keep me safe. Mr. Prime ! The Prime is saying the masks are for doctors. O.K., agreed, I am not going to go and steal them from the hospitals like in France. You know I bought them officially, when I was going in Cuba in February, weeks before Lady C. hit us. I spend lots of money to get them.

If you want, I can donate a few to the hospital. I already gave one to the lady who brings us the mail. Probably somebody from his staff realized the idiocrasy of not wearing a mask, and come back with:" we don't have enough data from the provinces to ask everybody to wear a mask."

Yeah sure! Look, in China the masks are mandatory, in Romania, Spain, France, Germany, but not in Canada?

You can't stop me for wearing it! It's for the protection of my family and your family too! You want to stop this? Test and try for once, not to hide behind the bullshit with not enough data, and start applying a scheme for treatment. What are you waiting for? Do you want us to become the next Spain or USA? Can't you see the numbers are up all over Canada? How many more do you want to get infected? How many more do you want to die? Corona is not choosing, she is taking what she can, never losing a chance! In Canada, she likes them young...

Ah, and one more thing, Primo, why don't you stop waiting for medical supplies from outside and follow other countries example. Instead of winning that Trump stopped the export of medical supplies, man up, and find a solution locally or a different supplier.

Twain exports the masks, we can get them from them. Tiny and uncivilized Romania, is producing ventilators, and also is working around the clock to produce a cure, producing masks, and medical equipment, local businessman are feeding the nurses and the police etc. Germany is doing the same. Korea is testing people left and right! I am not asking to go to extremes like in Philippines, where the president asked the police to shoot on sight anybody who is not staying inside.

Tell les Quebecois, to stay the f... home and buy the beer on-line and stop going to Ontario to spread the infection.

Just listen to this, idiots drove to Ontario (where are already 3630 confirmed cases) to buy beer because it's cheaper; if we corona out at least to have the last cheap beer! Cheers Ontario, from Quebec with love, after all we have just 7000 cases, we want more?

PPrimo shut down that province, is not safe for the rest of us. You are not going against the law, if they don't to stay at home, at least keep them confined in that province.

Romania put lots of city in locked down, Italy and France did the same. If you care about us, stop, listen and come up with positive solutions. We got it; we learn how to wash our hands! Until the Primo wakes up, stay at home my friends, and washit, wash it real well!

Cal your friends and families, they will be happy to hear from you. Keep on praying, and stay sane by following your routine in getting things done as usual. Be yourself, you are safe if you keep the positivity up .




I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading and let's stay safe my friend
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.