Letters and Diary Fiction posted March 31, 2020 Chapters:  ...14 15 -16- 17... 


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Day 15

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Good versus Evil

by Iza Deleanu

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.



Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
It's been a week since the Devil closed all the churches and places of worship. You know, in Romania, during a hard time, the church was the place where people were finding peace and hope. If you don't believe me, look at all the postings on Facebook from Romania. Almost 90 % have a prayer, an Icon of Mother of God, etc.

You can imagine Satan sitting in his corner office with a glass of whiskey on the rocks and a cigar in the corner of his mouth, talking to sexy Lady Corona:" We did it, my princess, we finally shut off God! These idiots will not go against the law! They are too scared not to listen to the high recommendations that are coming from the higher power: the almighty GOVERNMENT!"

Corona moved sexily around the Devil and will whisper: "Sorry Devi, you don't know them as I do. Look, I went to Italy and Spain, you know, the most catholic countries in the world, and they are still waiting for a miracle and have not given up on God.

Look at Russia; Putin himself is going to church and believes that God will send a miracle.

"So Devi,"she will try to get closer to him, but the Devil will jump from his chair."Yo, C., stay the hell away from me, you're deadly. My scientists are still searching for a cure, so keep your deadly charms away from me!"

As Satan was bragging with his lover Corona, God opened multiple churches in each house through the live transmission of the services from the empty temple of worship. I think God scored 1000 points with this clever maneuver. So you are respecting the law, under five people crew in the church, placed strategically at distance one of another, and trust me there is no spreading of Lady C., there; and you give people a chance to pray.

You should've seen how the on-line links to the church services were shared like crazy. Just in Edmonton alone, there were 1000 Orthodoxs connected and participating in the Holy Liturgy.

I personally, to be on the safe side, I am listening to two services streaming in parallel. So take it from here, Devi, I counter attack you: two in one or two at once! Again multitasking and understanding multiple languages, it's finally paying off. I am watching live streaming the holy liturgy transmitted from Biserica Orthodoxa Romana din Edmonton, Canada (The Romanian Orthodox Church, from Edmonton Canada) and at the same time watching the Sunday liturgy from St. Anthony Ukrainian Church from Edmonton.

Both churches have services in their native languages and English. Don't brush me of, screaming crazy Babylon syndrome: this is very clever because everybody can watch the services and take something to fight with, against Corona, for the next week. Again 1000 points for God.

I am pretty sure that other countries are doing the same to keep the faith and the flame of God burning. We are waiting for the resurrection of Jesus Christ, which will bring us a miracle on Easter night. And I wholeheartedly believe in this, because I got my own miracle a couple of years ago on that holy night!

Another secret potion that the Romanian are using is the so-called a face haz de necaz, which literally means to make fun of troubles. There are so many fun things posted about the Corona virus that you start to make fun of Lady C., instantly. Psst, let's not give her an idea and tell her that she can spread faster via Facebook, one instant click, and the world is Kaboom! So let's share some prayers, my darlings!

Until the cure arrives, stop blaming each other, and don't give each other the evil EYE, put your faith and hope in God. Let's all pray, and we will get our miracle on Easter Eve.

Did you know that there a couple of Orthodox Saints that were doctors? We need to pray for the doctors to find a vaccine. We need to burn this negativity with a wave of positivity.

Today I saw a post on Facebook that made me stop and think: there was a happy emoji surrounded by angry Corona like viruses; step by step, the mean faces started to laugh and glowed  - happiness. That is how we will survive this.

We know already that this virus is terrible; we don't need to add more negativity. Let's say a big thank you to our front-line workers: our doctors, nurses, pharmacists, police, the local authorities federal governments, to God that gives us hope, to the people who are working in the stores, so we don't starve; especially for these ones, they deserve a big thank you. We should treat them with respect and cover our faces with a mask when we shop and wear gloves out of respect.

We need to protect all of them, and all of us, because they are precious gems that are risking every day their lives for us.
THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! GOD BLESS, YOU! AND STAY SAFE!

 




I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading and let's stay safe my friends
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.