Fantasy Fiction posted March 24, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Dan is all alone in Earth.

Alone In A Dead Planet.

by Raul1


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.

I am walking in an all-roads of dead bodies pool of blood. When my mind thinks that the entire civilization of planet Earth is over. My name is Dan. I used to have a promising life, but now it's all in shreds. Entirely. I see my brothers and parents' lifeless bodies. I hug them out of pure deep emotions.

Am I going to Heaven? Does it even exist? I'm beginning to ponder these questions. All I can do is hope.

The solar rays from the sun begin to wipe out my planet. I begin to scream and trying to breathe my last breaths. I am in agony as the fires rip my flesh, and all my blood flows away. I can't think. The Solar Rays erase my thoughts.

My bones begin to turn to ashes and so does everyone's body. The whole planets and everything explodes into smithereens. sigh.



Flash Fiction contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.