Letters and Diary Fiction posted March 22, 2020 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 9... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 7

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Snake-n-do

by Iza Deleanu


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.



Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
Day 6
March 22, 2020

Have you ever wondered how the heck Corona entered into your country? For Canada was very easy, we have lots of cultural tourism, aka young Chinese coming in Canada to study. So it was not complicated to sneak in. I can imagine Lady Corona at the airport having the following conversation a few months ago.

Officer: Madame where are you coming from?

Lady Corona: I am coming from Wuhan, China.

Officer: What's the scope of your visit?

Lady Corona: I am here for a cultural exchange.

Officer: O.K Madame, have a nice stay.

Lady Corona: Excuse me, Officer; do you have snakes in Canada?

Officer: Only at the zoo. Why?

Lady Corona: In Wuhan it's a real delicacy and now it's my preferred food!

Officer: But we do have chicken and veggies! Since you are in Alberta you should try our famous Angus beef, this is our local delicacy.

Lady Corona: No, I am good. I had my last meal in December, so I should be good for six months now!

Officer: Six months? What kind of voodoo trick is that?

Lady Corona: There is no trick, really. When you eat snakes you take over their attributes, aka eat only once at six months. I should be good until June. She turned her face towards him and sneezed in his face: Hapciu!

Officer: Bless you!

Lady Corona smiling enigmatically: Bless you, too... indeed.
And this was the first... of the many!
***
Little mouse, little mouse stay in the lab don't get out of the house... In the meantime the snakes were terrified about the bad reputation they started to have in Wuhan. The Chinese where selling at the black market huge snakes.

Those snakes were later cocked and shared among their friends as a precious and exotic meal. Suddenly the Chinese started to get sick. At the beginning they thought it's just the flu. Among the Wuhan population there was flu with no clue, I mean with no cure.

People started to die without an apparent reason. Finally somebody screamed C O R O N A! And that is how it took flight. The authorities started to search for a clue of this disease and when everything was ruled out, they stumbled at the snake trafficking.

Today the snakes are saved and preserved in China. Nobody will ever touch them again. The snakes has been avenged and saved by a little mouse that escaped from the lab. The circle of life: mouse runs away, snake eat mouse, human eat snake and game over! Human must pay!

 
***
 
Back to reality... we jump over 1000 cases. To be more precisely we have a total of 1231 confirmed cases and 13 deaths. Do you still think this is a joke? Well, I don't!

Now we need to add a new scheme to the opportunists list. There are fake e-mails that are circulating about the Corona virus that has as goal to infect your computers and hold your data for ransom.

Really people? Wake up! Stop this non-sense, and care for each other. Help if you can, if not ... keep the distance and pray!




Just a theory about the origins of Corona virus. I started to document the evolution of this virus 6 days ago, when I had my first panic attack. I had two options: get sick because of the panic, or make fun of the virus and pray for a cure. I choose option number two, and here I am six days later.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.