Spiritual Non-Fiction posted March 21, 2020


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Believe Jesus and Be Saved Forever

How Do I Repent for My Sins?

by Deniz22

The only sin you have to be concerned with is the sin of unbelief.

Christ has already paid for all sin for everyone by His death on the cross.

Then He rose physically from the grave to show the debt has been paid and to embrace you and walk with you to Heaven if you will receive Him.

Matter of fact, the Gospel of John doesn't even mention "repent" but it does emphasize the need to believe, which is the flip side of repent.

Read this carefully if you are serious about going to Heaven and want to be sure you are going:

"He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
John 3:18

So when you believe you automatically turn away from sin to see the wonderful Savior!

This is what the Gospel of John 20:30, 31 clearly states: "And truly Jesus did many other signs in the presence of His disciples, which are not written in this book; but these are written that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and that believing you may have life in His name."

Can it really be that easy to be saved forever? Yes, that's why it's called AMAZING GRACE! And, you just read God's Word on it! 

You can't pay for your own sins as you don't have the ability and besides, Jesus already took the liability for them!

Now believe and live. Thank Him for His great salvation and get to really know Him by reading the Bible, with the Gospel of John for starters!

He loves you and will open Himself to all who will open themselves to Him!

God bless you!   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWnvmKoLWUU




Life and Judgment Are Through the Son
John 5:24 Jesus speaking: Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. https://youtu.be/oWnvmKoLWUU
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.