Spiritual Poetry posted March 4, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Describing someone going through anxiety.

Have You

by Justin Chopin

Have you : Justin Chopin

Have you spent your days without stopping?

Feeling sorry for yourself with your countenance depressed and your head dropping?

Have you begun to sweat profusely in the anguishes of your anxieties?

Thinking that God will forget you and leave you to live the rest of your days in your melancholic miseries?

Have you coughed so violently that your eyes began to tear up and swell?

Because you have this idea that your very thoughts will have you burning in hell.

Well, I'm here my friend. I'm here to tell you.

That none of the garbage your mind has given you is true.

You are still saved by the grace of Jesus our Savior.

And through all of these years of ridiculous fears, He still holds you highly in His favor.

So relax and in the truths of God, Your Maker, and ignore all of those old frustrations.

Rejoice and see that God has made you free. Find your joy in your Lord's salvation.




In a way I wrote this piece to remind myself that even though I struggle with some unpleasant forms of anxieties that God is still there to carry me through those melancholic days through His infinite grace.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Justin Chopin All rights reserved.
Justin Chopin has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.