General Fiction posted February 26, 2020 Chapters:  ...9 10 -11- 12... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Day 10

A chapter in the book The Corona saga

Corona

by Iza Deleanu




Background
I decided to document how this virus is affecting my sanity. So feel free to join me in this experience, I hope the reading will become funnier, then what I posted so far. Thank you for reading.
I am back to reality. The vacation was sweet but short, I am still in recovery mood. Somebody whispers in my head: "Long flight, yeh?"

Automatically I whisper back: "Can't you tell?"

The voice comes back: "Any Corona?"

"No! I was in Cuba, not in Mexico!"

"I am talking about the Corona virus, dummy"

"Are you crazy? You should not joke about this! And no, no Corona...or I hope not."

"You hope not? Wow, that's a first."

"Yeah, I hope not. I went on this trip and there were some Chinese... I know I am paranoid, everybody runs from them."



100 Word Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized

#302
2020


Thank you for sharing. The picture is from Google, https://www.goodfreephotos.com/food/corona-beer-on-beach.jpg.php
And this is a true story, I just come back from Cuba and everybody is paranoia about the Corona virus and Asian people.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Iza Deleanu All rights reserved.
Iza Deleanu has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.