Romance Poetry posted February 8, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
a sweet treat tonight

Hershey's Chocolate

by pharp


 





Hershey's chocolate...
delicious and addicting
you are my delight



dark, smooth and creamy
...a taste of heavenly bliss
with melting moments



-infused in my soul
increasing my taste for more
"a passionate kiss"



mouthwatering sweet
sharing mind-altering love
what a treat tonight!



 



 



5-7-5 Valentine Sweet Stack writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
The challenge for this contest is not just one or two or even three 5-7-5's... it's FOUR! That's right, folks, you are to choose your favorite VALENTINES candy and write a stack of 5-7-5's about it. It can even be a VALENTINES candy that is no longer available, but it MUST be a commercially produced candy that is (or was) available at the store (or online by special order).

No deviations from the 5-7-5 formatting... this is STRICTLY 5-7-5 according to:

first line - 5 syllables
second line - 7 syllables
third line - 5 syllables

So, start choosing a favorite sweet treat and getting those poetic licenses and pens at the ready because your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to write us a Valentine Sweet Stack that is clever or witty or sad or exciting or scary,... or just whatever it takes to make us want to vote for your Stack (and perhaps go out and buy some candy - lol)!

P.S. Yes, do please keep it clean, although innuendo is always welcome!!


Thanks Google Images for the use of the artwork.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. pharp All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
pharp has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.