Spiritual Poetry posted January 31, 2020


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Something I wrote for my cousin.

Be Strong Young Man

by Justin Chopin

Be Strong Young Man: Justin Chopin

Be strong young man.

Take comfort in knowing that your father is in Jesus's Heavenly lands.

And though you may feel confused anguished and rotten.

Just realize that although your father has died that you can take pride in knowing that God has not left you forsaken or forgotten.

No my friend you are not a hopeless case.

For through all of these dire trials and tribulations that you face.

God will still be with you to encourage you with His mercy and His Grace.

Be strong young man.

Ask God for courage as you go through these times that you don't really understand.

Let the peace of God burn brightly like an everlasting fire inside of you.

Let the joys of God's salvation permeate in all of the things you do.

Ignore the lies of Lucifer with his deceptive stings of self-hate and pity.

Live in the truth of Christ knowing that you are His child and that His blood has set you free.

So go now and live your life through the redemption of Christ and celebrate your newly found liberties.




This piece was written for my Cousin who's father had just passed away. I felt sorry for him so I decided to write this poem to tell him that God would be with him through all of the anguish and pain he was going through.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Justin Chopin All rights reserved.
Justin Chopin has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.