Romance Fiction posted January 15, 2020 Chapters:  ...6 7 -8- 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Marco and Katrina hang out and Marco gets an eyefull

A chapter in the book Baby, It's You

Chapter 8

by Sylcastillo14

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
Marco

"Daddy, she ditched us as soon as we got there," Katrina says. Her dad looks pissed, and I feel bad that we left.

"Marco! You left her behind?" My dad yells at me. I look down at the ground.

"Pa, I needed to get them back on time. I'm sorry, Mr. Camacho."

"Miguel, don't yell at him. My daughter is very hard-headed, and she doesn't listen to anyone," he says, shaking his head. Katrina's phone goes off, and she looks down at it. "She text you just now?" She nods. "What does it say?" She hands him the phone and read the text aloud. "See Bitch, I made it back, and he'll never know. All he cares about is work anyway."

He goes and stands right in front of the door, waiting for her to come through it. We all stand there stuck in our spots. I hear the click of the lock, and she pushes the door open, and all the color in her face drains.

"Get to your room! You will not be leaving this house for one month. Not even with Katrina. I know I said you didn't have to come to Hearst Castle with us tomorrow. But you are going!"

"But Dad, it's boring there," She yells.

"Too bad, you should have thought about that. Room now." Tony says again.

"I hate you." She yells.

"Miguel, will you give me a moment. Kids, eat your food, and relax." Tony says.

"Sure, Tony, go eat guys. Mijo, I'm sorry I yelled at you." My dad says.

"It's okay, Pa. Are you not done with work?"

"Nope, there was a mistake that we have to fix before Monday. We have another hour or so. You can go home if you want." He says. I look over at Katrina, and she smiles at me.

"No, I want to hang with these two," I say with a smile. Dad goes back into the office to finish up work.

We head into the dining room and start handing out the food. Chucky eats his food like he has never eaten before, and it makes me laugh. We sit and chat about anything and everything once we are done, we go back to the living room to watch a movie. We let Katrina pick the film, and she selects a movie called Never Been Kissed. The movie starts, and we notice that Chucky fell asleep on the floor. She comes and sits next to me and put my arm around her back, and she snuggles into me.

"Why did you pick this movie?"

"Truth?" she asks

"I can handle it," I say with a smile.

"Because I have never been kissed." She says.

"Really, wait, I almost kissed you tonight," I say, and I feel guilty.

"Yeah, and it was ruined by a loud little guy," she says, pointing to Chucky. She laughs.

"Okay, well, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, of course, you can."

"Did you want me to kiss you?"

"I did. A lot." She says very quietly.

"I want to kiss you so bad, but I feel like it should be special. I want to be able to give you that."

"I want you to be the one to kiss me."

"Just fucking kiss her already," Chucky laughs from the floor.

"Chucky, you dumbass," Katrina laughs. He pops up and runs to the bathroom. My phone goes off, and it's a facetime from my sister.

"Sonia, what are you doing? It's late?" I say. She smiles at me. "What is that smile for?"

"Who is the beauty on your Instagram?" she asks, and my face blushes. "Aww, you're blushing."

"Her name is Katrina, and she is sitting right next to me. Do you want to say hi?"

"Duh!" Sonia laughs. I hand the phone to Katrina, and they start chatting away.

"Katrina, is there another bathroom?"

"Yeah, upstairs. It the door with the boat on it."

I run up the stairs to the bathroom. I got to the bathroom, and I open the door and step into the hallway. A sound catches my attention, and I look over to my left, and Karolina is standing her doorway topless and braless. She crooks her finger to me so that I can go into her room. Hell No! I shake my head at her and begin to walk down the stairs.

"Are you scared of me?" she asks.

"Nope, not interested."

"But you're interested in her?"

"Yes, I am."

"Ha! Good luck with that! She ain't gonna give you any. You can have all of this." She says, touching herself.

"I said, no! You're embarrassing yourself now."

"You'll be back to me."

"Don't hold your breath." I say, going down the stairs.

I go and find Katrina, who is still talking to my sister on the phone, and she hands it back to me. Katrina smiles at me, and I touch her chin with my thumb.

"Take care of that one!" Sonia says. "She is a gem!"

"I will, Son, don't worry."

"Tell Chucky I said bye, he said I was hot." She laughs. I crack up. "By Mijo, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Your sister is sweet." Katrina says.

"What lies did she feed to you?"

"That she misses you and if I could take care of you for her."

"Hey, do you think your dad would let you go on a motorcycle with me tomorrow? I need to go get uniforms and I have no idea what to get. I have Sonia's helmet and Jacket at the house."

"I can ask him, and I will text you his answers. I hope daddy says yes, I've never been on a motorcycle before."

"I hope he says yes too. It's fun." I say just as my dad comes out of the office. He looks exhausted. "You ready, Pa?"

"If you are?" he asks.

"You want me to drive?"

"Yes, please. Good night Katrina. It looks like we will be joining you tomorrow at the Hearst Castle and Strawberry Fields."

"Really! That's great! See you tomorrow!" she says. She stands up and hugs me. "Thank you for a fun night, Marco. I will text you as soon as I know."

"Sounds good." We get into the truck and my dad is smiling at me. "What?" I laugh.

"You like her, don't you?" Dad asks. I nod smiling broad. "Be careful Hijo, she's a good girl, and She's my boss's daughter."

"Pa! That's why I like her because she is a good girl."

"Good, damn, the other one is a bit crazy, right?" He laughs.

"Yes, she is."

I get ready for bed and crawl into my bed when my phone chimes, and I look, and it's a text from Katrina.

KATRINA: Dad said, yes!

ME: Yesssss. See you at nine.

KATRINA: Sweet dreams

MARCO: Dream of Angels

My smile is so broad that I think my face will split in two.















Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.