Romance Fiction posted January 15, 2020 Chapters:  ...5 6 -7- 8 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
The teens decide they will go out for some fun

A chapter in the book Baby, It's You

Chapter 7

by Sylcastillo14

The author has placed a warning on this post for language.
Marco

We sit on the couch while we wait for the girls to come back down. Chucky had extra clothes with him, so he changed. I really like Katrina; she is smart and beautiful. Well, they both are beautiful, but Karolina's personality makes her unattractive. We hear movement from upstairs, and right away, I know which twin it is. Karolina is wearing a short dress and more makeup than she had on at dinner. Don't get me wrong. I like it when girls wear makeup, but I think less is more.

"What the fuck are you wearing?" Chucky asks. "We going to a poetry slam, not a night club! Since when did you like poetry anyway?

"You know what Chucky Shut the fuck up! Do you think I look nice?" she asks me. I get distracted by the movement on the stairs. Katrina.

"Yeah, yeah, it's fine," I say absentmindedly. "Wow, Katrina, you look great." Katrina's smile reaches her eyes, and it's stunning. She is stunning. I notice the scowl on Karolina's face. Chucky notices it too, and he howls out in laughter.

"Yeah, Katrina, you look awesome!" Chucky says. "Karo, you sure you want to go? You say that the Cyber Café is for losers."

"Yes, I want to come." She says.

"Let check with dad if I can take his truck?" I say. I knock on the office door.

"Come in," Tony says.

"Pa, how long will you be? Can I take your truck?"

"We will be well past midnight," my dad says. "Go ahead and take the truck. Con cuidado."

"I'll be careful. Is it okay if I drive everyone to the café, Mr. Camacho?"

"Of course," he says.

He hands me the keys, and I go into the living room. I really want Katrina to sit up front with me, but I don't want to come off and an idiot asking her. I show them the keys and smile and stick my tongue out at them!

"Let's hit the road!" I say, and they cheer.

"Yes, no Uber tonight!" Chucky laughs.

We go out the front door, and Katrina is locking the door I stay behind with her as the other two run over to the truck.

"Hey, Katrina, you want to ride up front with me?" I say, looking down at her. She is really short, almost a foot shorter than me. She smiles up at me and nods. "It's unlocked guys, Katrina is riding shotgun. I hear Karolina grumble something. I go to the passenger side and open the door for Katrina.

"Thank you." She says and smiles shyly.

They navigate me out of the town to another small town about ten minutes away. I find a parking spot we get out of the truck. Karolina keeps looking at her phone, and it doesn't go unnoticed by us.

"What are you doing, Karo?" Katrina asks.

"I texted my friends to meet me here. I'm not gonna hang with you losers. Marco, you want to hang with us?"

"No, thanks. I guess you can call me a loser too." I say. She rolls her eyes and walks off with her friends.

"Whatever!"

"We are leaving at ten-thirty," Katrina yells at her."

"Yeah, yeah, ten-thirty," she repeats.

We go into the café, and there is all sort of people in there. It is cool here. We find a couch to sit on in the corner. Chucky runs off to find Marley leaving us to sit on the couch. I look at her and smile, and her face beams back at me. A woman comes and takes our order, and we order the same thing, Chai lattes.

"I'm sorry about your mom," she says in a quiet voice.

"Thank you," I say. "Small things remind me of my mom; it's weird."

"Like the pudding tonight?" She asks.

"Yeah, you caught that?" I ask.

"Yeah, I notice a lot of things." She smiles.

"I do, too," I say.

"Like what?"

"That you sister and your sister compete with each other hardcore."

"She makes me feel less than. She talks a lot of shit to everyone."

"She is jealous of you."

"Jealous of me? We look the same what is to be jealous of?"

"You are both beautiful, but let me tell you something. It's not what it's about the outside; it's about the beauty in the inside that makes you stunning," I say, pointing at her. I can feel my face blaze red. I can't believe I just said that.

"Stop," she laughs, bumping her arm into mine. Her phone vibrates, and she looks at it. "Fuck, Karo left with Pete she said she'd be back at ten-thirty."

"Damn, well, if she gets in trouble, that's on her. The nights young, let's have fun! "

"You're right! Let's have loser fun!" she laughs! " Long live the losers!"

We listen to really amazing poetry and hear their friend, who is now my friend Marley, sing. He sings a song called 'Blue Ain't Your Color.' Everyone around us begins to dance. I hold out my hand to Katrina; she takes it smiling. I put her hands around my neck, and mine goes around her waist, and we sway to the music. She puts her head on my chest, and I move her around the dance floor, and I see a flash and notice that Chucky took a picture of us. He gives me a thumbs-up, and I nod at him. She looks up at me and smiles, and I smile back at her, and another flash goes off. I have to get those pictures from Chucky. I take my phone out, and I tap her so she can look up, and I take a selfie of us. It looks fantastic; she looks amazing.

"Guys, it's getting late," Chucky says. "We have time for a quick food run before we have to be home, let's go!"

"We have to wait for Karo. She will be here at ten-thirty. She left with Pete."

We begin to walk out, and it is jam-packed with people trying to get out too. I grab Katrina by the hand, and I maneuver us out of the café to the sidewalk. It's cold outside, and I notice her shivering, so I take off my leather jacket and put it over her shoulders. She puts her arms through the arms, and I help her pull her hair out of the back of it.

"Are you warm now?" I ask

"Yes, thank you. But now you'll be cold."

"I will be okay; I will just stand close to you." I smile. She takes her phone out to text her sister. When she is done, I take it from her and put in my number in her phone.

"Give me your phone." She says. "Now, you have my number too."

I grab my phone back from her and send her the pictures that I took of us along with a picture of Chucky, Katrina, and I . She allows me to post them on Instagram. I caption them, "New Town, New Friends #losersforever." She smiles at the post. I turn my back to her and send a text, and She looks at her phone, and her smile reaches her eyes. She bites her thumbnail, and Katrina taps something into her phone.

ME: Katrina, you are beautiful inside and out.

KATRINA: STOP! But thank you! So, you are you!

I turn to her, and we move close to each other. I move her hair behind her ear, and her eyes beam up at me. My thumb strokes her face, and I go in for the kiss, and I'm stopped when I hear Chucky. Damn!

"Dude, it's almost curfew where the fuck is Karo!" he yells. "Shit my bad."

"No worries," I say. "What do you want to do, Katrina?"

"I'm not about to get grounded for her stupid ass. If Karolina were waiting for me, she'd leave me!"

"Let's go!" I say.

"Dude, I like you! Chucky laughs. "I like you for my cousin."

"Chucky!" Katrina shrieks.

"It's okay, Katrina. I like you for me too." I smile. Her face blazes red.

We drive down the road a few minutes when Katrina's phone chimes. She tells us that Karolina is at a house party and she will meet us at home. She says that her dad's meeting will run long and he won't notice. I just shake my head and laugh at her. We have a few minutes to stop at Burger King to grab junk food. We make it back to her house with two minutes to spare. We head into the house and head into the house. The first thing that I notice is our dads are in the kitchen having a beer.

"Where is Karolina?" her dad asks.

FUCK!











Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sylcastillo14 All rights reserved.
Sylcastillo14 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.