Children Flash Fiction posted December 19, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Friendship between an elephant and a mouse.

Friendship

by Raul1


An elephant tells all his friends that he is planning to build a friendship between him and a mouse. All his other elephant friends didn't believe him. There is one mouse, named Oliver, that overheard his conversation. He did believe what Buss, the elephant, told his friends.

Buss tried to look for a friend mouse but thought that his idea was terrifying. Oliver went to a group of elephants to be friends, but they all screamed, and ran away from him when he appeared. He couldn't believe what just happened.

The only elephant that wasn't afraid was Buss. Oliver knew this. Oliver went to meet Buss and soon became friends. Buss overcame the odds between him and a mouse. And the moral of the story is don't have any fears of making a friend.



Write a Modern Fable writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a short fable-like story where the last sentence starts with: "And the moral of the story is". This can be on any subject, true or fictional, and can be in any voice, as long as the moral is stated in the last line. A new twist on an old fable is also allowed.

Recognized


The relationship between an elephant and a mouse is a weird one. Elephants are terrified of mice, and yet they are little compared to them. I hope that you enjoy this humorous story.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.