General Fiction posted December 2, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
True story flash

They Still Wait...

by Sanku

Two good samaritans took the tramp in a taxi to the nearby hospital.They had followed the taxi running behind it. But they had been stopped at the gate by the sentry. Three days later they were still there waiting eagerly for him to come back. The pieces of bread thrown at them were left untouched.
The sentry thought of his own son who never bothered to visit his ailing mother. These dogs surely have more attachment than humans. He sighed and looked at them with wet eyes..how do I make them understand that their master is dead?



True Story Flash contest entry

Recognized


A month back, in a local newsletter, there was a picture of four dogs waiting in front of a hospital gate. They had followed a homeless man who was found unconscious at a bus shelter.The watchmen tried to shoo them off but they would come back..
Thank you very much GaliaG for the picture
I could not get a picture with four dogs..
I hand counted them and it was 99 words.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sanku All rights reserved.
Sanku has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.