Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted November 21, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
prose coupled with a 5-7-5

Passion

by sunnilicious



Passion is this feeling that tingles me as it runs through my body. It can come from a look, scent, smile, touch, some nice words, gesture, or reflection from good memories.

Passion is that feeling that drives me. It doesn't always have to be a wild-eyed thing. So, passion transpires from helping others, learning, comprehending or experiencing new things like food, reading, entertainment, meeting new people, playing sports acknowledging nature or traveling. There are too many things in life to enjoy: with or without temptation. 

Passion is that feeling that gives me a new perspective as it takes life from being basic and boring into an experience. I don't have to do something. I would like to do something. And that something brings enjoyment when I am doing it. Maybe, it gives enjoyment too. It does all add to the experience.

The scenarios in life can vary, but the passion makes all the difference in the moments and memories. It is an attraction at its best when shared.


Hold faith and trust God
Appreciate the present
Live passionately

 


Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by avmurray at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. sunnilicious All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
sunnilicious has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.