Commentary and Philosophy Poetry posted November 9, 2019 Chapters:  ...42 43 -44- 45... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Breaking Bad Old Habits

A chapter in the book Me and You 40+ years of Poems

This Mad, Old, Upset Man

by QC Poet

This Mad, upset, old man, sat stretching out his right arm's in hand umbrella!
Puffed on his pipe in the rain on this bench as grandma sat arms crossed deeply thinking,
This grumpy "Thinker" poses fending off the rain dropping on to his grandkids Beloved "Abuela" ;)
She's deep in mind on "Got to Do's" when finally it hits her, "has this old crazy man been lying and drinking"? 

Why insist they go grab a bite in the middle of bad, cloudy, windy, rainy, weather?
Once reminded he moved away from her muttering "Who'd make a crazy plan to go out right now together?
His memory has some gaps held up as high as his pants with those red suspenders,
Though they often disagree she remains his toughest and most staunchest of defenders!

Even when going out in this horrible weather because he suddenly had a whim!
It's another testament to the strong Love bond she's shown all these years for him.
Her brain now questions is she too losing her mind, for coming along on his craziest plan?
The warmth of God's Light and Love they'll feel from above and go home happier holding hands for as long as they can! 

 





This Mad, Old, Upset Man
11/08/2019
By; Chochee Medina
(A.K.A.) George Martinez -
Pix This Photo Challenge Submission for; Park Bench Drama

Notes;
A Chapter 47 addition portion to my in progress bookt; The Two of Me,
(see by information)

1. Mad; as used in this poem's context is meant to describe a person that does "Weird" things at "Strange" times.
2. "Abuela" refers to a fairly common Spanish word meaning; "Grand Mother" or "Grandma" in Hispanic cultures.
4. At a few Court Ordered Alcoholics Anonymous meetings I attended years ago - the Term "Stinking Thinking" could be referenced as "Not Thinking Clearly" due to the way alcoholism affected drinkers brains.

Topic;
Here's the image for this round of Picture This poems. Write a poem of any style based on how you interpret what's going on here. Post anytime.
Try to read each others work. Have fun. No deadline.

Club entry for the "Parkbench Drama" event in "Picture This ".  Locate a writing club.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. QC Poet All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
QC Poet has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.