Young Adult Flash Fiction posted November 8, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A man who it is alone as it is.

A Lonely Soul

by Raul1

Alishia had always felt sorry for Tom when she saw him lonely living with his parents. She thought about the time when she was his friend in high school. They were supposed to go on dates, but he had done the wrong things at that time. She wished to talk to him that all is going to be well.

Tom has bullied most of his classmates and did the wrong things in high school. He graduated with no friends. He has lived his life lonely for almost thirty years. Time was still rolling his life by. Alishia had no choice but to go to his house. She wanted to find out why he did the things he'd done back then in his childhood.

Alishia had the bravery to go to his home. She knocked on his door. He opened it. He was surprised that it was Alishia. Tom thought that Alishia hated him after all these years. She was just angry at him for his mistakes in his former school. They begun to talk to each other. She offered her friendship to him.

She told him that she wanted to help him. Tom saw that she was trying to do good on him, but he said that he never wanted her help. He explained to her why, because they won't ever understand him. It is already done. She tried once again, but he advised her not to help him. and leave it as it is.

Tom thought that his problem will never be solved. He was thinking of living his life lonely forever. Alishia cried once she headed home. Tom thought that his old classmates will hate him forever. This is how he has to live. She has failed him. Tom never cared.



A Good Turn Gone Wrong writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Please write a very short story based on trying to help someone, but it's not appreciated. Fun or serious. No poetry.

MAX words - 300
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.