Biographical Non-Fiction posted November 1, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Why I am not on here

To my Fans/Friends

by LovnPeace

Over a year ago I suffered an injury to my left shoulder. I gave it a fair chance to heal. It hasn't and finally went to a physical therapist for evaluation. He suspected a tear injury. My doctor made an appointment with our bone doctor. I was given an MRI. I have a torn tendon to the rotor cuff. Another appointment made with my doctor to arrange an echo-cardiograph to be sure I am ok for surgery. Today a date was finally set. This injury and the pain limits my activity. It has gotten worse in time and that is why I have been away so long. The surgery date is December Third. I have been told it is very painful, so I have no idea how long recovery will be.

I just wanted to update those who have been so kind and supportive of me and my writing. Even those who have appreciated my reviews. Love and God's Blessings to all.




I miss everyone.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LovnPeace All rights reserved.
LovnPeace has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.