Fantasy Fiction posted October 18, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
My crazy adventure.

Inside the Batman Movie

by Raul1

I was watching Batman in my home. It was the time when I came inside the Batman movie. Batman himself thought that I shouldn't be in it. I told him that it is too late for me to go back home. We both fought the Joker alongside Vicky Vale. I was enjoying every minute of it.

All three of us have entered the Batcave. A few moments later, I saw Bruce Wayne's parents get murdered by the Joker inside his memory. I started to cry. Batman and I were getting ready to defeat the Joker. My whole family thought that this was too bizarre to see, but they enjoyed it. I was inside the Batwing, trying to beat Joker at his own game. He shot the Batwing, and it crashed.

A few moments later, we were up the Cathedral, trying once again to finish off the Joker. Batman was beating him up. I was enjoying every minute of it. Batman has defeated the Joker by making him fall off on top of the building. Later, I gave a high five to Batman. I came out of the movie to greet my family. I realized that Batman did need my help stopping the Joker. We both did it.



November 9th 1989 contest entry


I think that this fiction piece you will enjoy.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.