Mystery and Crime Fiction posted September 29, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Never mix business with pleasure.

An Affair to Remember

by Lance S. Loria


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.
The author has placed a warning on this post for sexual content.

Julius saw the beautiful brunette across the bar, and recognized her from the photo. He wasted no time making his move and buying her a drink. Her name was Yvette. The chemistry was apparent. After a while, she whispered that she needed to go. He was disappointed, but paid the check and they left.

She opened the back door of her SUV, climbed inside, and motioned for him to follow. With a smile, she tore open his pants and went down on him with passion. He was aroused and quickly finished in her mouth. She declined his invitation to spend the night. She needed to feed her cat, and if staying, had to pack a few essentials. However, they made plans for the next day.

He was looking forward to seeing Yvette. Julius was a professional, but not averse to having carnal fun with his target. Yvette was incredible and he decided to wait until Sunday to kill her.

Yvette arrived home and checked messages. She sent one e-mail that the project was on schedule. She was looking forward to tomorrow, and wanted to feel Julius satisfy her.

Julius awoke to a fantastic sunrise across the lake. His secluded pool and hot tub were designed so he and guests could enjoy themselves "fabric-free." He prepared a pitcher of margaritas. Soft music played in the background. Perfect.

Yvette arrived wearing a transparent robe and black bikini that left little to the imagination. She carried a sports bag and briefcase. They embraced and he poured drinks. Within minutes, they were naked in the hot tub. Julius sat on the edge while Yvette when down on him. Then Yvette leaned over the side while he stood in the hot tub and took her doggie style. He felt invincible, as he pounded her to multiple orgasms, before filling her with his seed. Exhausted, they dried off and retired to the bedroom.

Yvette seemed insatiable and began sucking his manhood. Happily, he arose to the occasion. She stopped, and with a wink, removed handcuffs from her bag. Julius had only fantasized about such things and was "all in" as she restrained his hands and feet. He was on his back and Yvette leaned over him and placed a mask over his eyes. She licked his nipple and then bit hard. He screamed and Yvette laughed. "Relax, we're just beginning." He heard the briefcase unlock and then a buzzing sound; perhaps a vibrator.

On Monday, the headlines read: "Financier Julius Blackman Found Murdered." The Police couldn't release the horrific details. He had been mutilated with an electric drill. His hands and feet had been sawed off, and were still in the cuffs. The bed was soaked with blood since he was tortured for hours before bleeding to death. The crime was never solved.

Yvette (not her real name) received her fee plus a $100,000 bonus for the pain inflicted. Not to mention the great casual sex. She really did love her work (pun intended).



Assassinate Me A Thriller! writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
In 500 words or less, write a thriller (or/and horror) prose involving an assassin/assassination or hitman/hitwoman. No poetry or script, please. Be creative and have fun! :)


Work First, Then play.

Fabric-free refers to without clothing.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Lance S. Loria All rights reserved.
Lance S. Loria has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.