Supernatural Flash Fiction posted September 16, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Houses up and down for rent

Fire and Cloud Houses For Rent

by Raul1


The author has placed a warning on this post for violence.

Cloud House for Rent

There is an upstairs house, which you will enjoy to feel free at your temporary stay. It has angels waiting by your command to bring you food and drinks. It is a cloud house that has security gates to protect you from robbers. The clouds are fall-proof. You can see Jesus anytime you need self-help. It is a quiet area who no one will bother you. You can interact by talking to the neighbors. Your stay at this house will be pleasant. All the furniture and home domains are safely protected.
Renting price: Be A Good person. Address: Go up.

Fire House for Rent

If you want to spend the week at this yellow and orange house. No problem. The furniture is all heated up. The floor is super hot, so you can dance all over the place. The food can be cooked from the fire by the walls. You will have a pleasant stay at the fire house. Be sure not to burn yourself, if you wish not to. Enjoy the nice struggling invite from down below. The Devil will come to visit you, if you have any party at your new house. Your next-door neighbor, perhaps could be a demon. Outside your neighbors will be burned, suffering, and be taken inside a hot bowl for the amusement. I hope you enjoy your stay in a hot place. I am sure that you won't have any problems suffering at your temporary stay.

Renting price: Your soul and spirit. Address: Go down



A House for Rent writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Make two ads for an apartment for rent. Write one for Heaven and one for hell. Describe your apartment and give an address. Be creative. Recommended: No mention of Heaven or hell in the ads. Maximum word count is 300 words.


I hope that you enjoy my flash fiction story. I have enjoyed writing it. Happy reading!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by simonka at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Raul1 All rights reserved.
Raul1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.