Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted September 13, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
A book review of Tales of a Scottish Wood

Great Book by One Of Our Own

by davisr (Rhonda)


Robert Spice, AKA rspoet, has written a delightful book called, "Tales of a Scottish Wood". In it, the character, Sean, tells stories of his whimsical journeys throughout Scotland. The stories are short and engaging, and fill everyone who listens, including the reader, with a sense of wonder.

What appears on the surface to be a collection of stories Robert, via his character Sean, tell to enchant us, we find a deeper tale that leads us to believe in worlds within worlds.

If you haven't read his book yet, I strongly encourage you to to get hold of it. Available on Amazon, and a link on rspoet's site, you can find an uplifting group of tales to transport you from a dreary and frightening world into one full of gentle magic.



Recognized


Robert Spice, as many of you know, is a wonderful poet who graces us with his work.

While Tales of a Scottish Wood is written in prose, Robert displays his poetic nature in each chapter.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. davisr (Rhonda) All rights reserved.
davisr (Rhonda) has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.