Fantasy Fiction posted August 23, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
So many Disney kisses...what if the couples got to choose?

Magical Maneuverability

by Y. M. Roger


Making my way from the palace, my crown caught on a low-hanging branch. The pond was beautiful!

Suddenly, Charming’s head breached the surface. Smiling as usual, he swam to join me on the bench.
 
“Morning, Princess!” Charming climbed out and sat beside me. “Beautiful day, huh?”
 
 “Definitely, Charm!” I nodded, smiling down at the former Prince.
 
After conversations about our lives waned, I placed the cookies his mom, the queen, had made beside him.
 
“Here. Your mom woul–”
 
“Deal’s a deal, Snow. You got the crown, I got out!”
 
He snagged a fly buzzing by. I looked away.
 
“But they mi–”
 
He swallowed and pointed. “Look in the water, Snow.”
 
Seven tadpoles wriggled there.
 
I squealed excitedly.  “They’re yours, Charm?!”
 
“Yep!” He hopped into the water, his green skin glistening. “Give the cookies to Sneezy! I’m gonna play leap-frog!”
 
I smiled. Magical kisses were such a strange thing...

 



Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized

#285
2019


Can you guess what Charming and his froggie wife named the tadpoles.....? ;) ;)

Just having some fun, folks... it's Friday, after all! Thanx for reading me! ;)

Image of Disney's 'Snow White and Prince Charming' from Google Images.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Y. M. Roger All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Y. M. Roger has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.