General Non-Fiction posted July 24, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Ford mustang in the cinema

Crazy Horse

by bournemouth

If you ever watched the movie "Bullit",you 'll likely remember Steve Mac Queen, Robert Vaughn, Jacqueline Bisset and an other star the Ford Mustang and a car chase of ten minutes in the streets of San Francisco in 1968.
Few people remember that in 1966 a French film director Claude Lelouch also used the Ford Mustang on the beaches of Deauville for a film "A man and a woman" that won the "Palme d'or" in Cannes festival with Jean-Louis Trintignant and Anouk Aimee.
Who knows? Maybe that gave the idea for Peter Yates to take that car in his movie. It would not be the first time that a Frenchy opened a path for American people. Maybe it is just by accident, great minds meet together.



An Automobile Story writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Write a story of up to 300 words (no poems) including something to do with an automobile. Fact or fiction, but a car must be mentioned somehow in your story.


The Ford mustang, a nice car that was not the best in its category but that had impressed a lot of people in these two films.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. bournemouth All rights reserved.
bournemouth has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.