General Fiction posted July 17, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A short one.

Rejected

by Heather Knight


I feel like an outcast. Everybody runs away from me. Till I saw my face for the first time, I thought it was because I was ugly, but the truth is I'm kind of cute.

Most days I play with my brothers and sisters. I love the summer because I can spend time outside.

Lunch time is my favourite part of the day. I love it when mum gives us eggs. Nuts are also delicious, but there are lots of other things I like eating. The list is interminable.

Yesterday, I was walking in the wood when I ran into Mr Tractor. Mr Tractor is a farmer and one of the most unfriendly people I've ever met.

'Don't you dare to come near me, you stinky creature,' he shouted as soon as he saw me.

I hunched my shoulders and turned around. I hate being a skunk.



Recognized
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Heather Knight All rights reserved.
Heather Knight has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.