General Script posted July 13, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Pons and Ned still on stage at the hypnotiist show

Scene at a Hypnotist Act Part 3

by Bill Schott


Pons, Ned, Anna, and Andy, return for the end of the show with Mister Hypno (Hyp). All are back on stage and seated, facing the audience.


Hyp: Good to see everyone back from the bathrooms. I didn't tell everyone before, but you are all still hypnotized and under my control. So, Pons, Ned, Anna, and Andy -- go to sleep. All close their eyes except Ned.

Hyp: Oh, Ned, I forgot you said you were no longer hypnotized.

Ned: Yep. That call a nature done brought me ta ma sensers.

Hyp: Well then, I guess there's nothing to do but  --sleep, Ned.


Ned closes his eyes.

Hyp:  Anna, did you know that Ned has xray vision?  He can see through your clothes.  Don't let him look at you.

Anna: 
Opens her eyes and tries to hide behind Andy and Pons.  Don't let him see me!

Hyp:  Ned, Anna has something extremely interesting written on her top. You must read it up close.

Ned:
Opens his eyes and heads to see Anna.  Man! I gotta see this!

Anna: No! Please hide me!
Crouching behind the other two.

Hyp: Andy: You must hop like a bunny rabbit in a big circle around the stage. You will quote Bugs Bunny every few seconds.

Andy
Opens his eyes, stands and begins hopping in a huge circle around the perimeter of the stage. Anna chases after him trying to hide from Ned, who is following the two of them wherever they go. I knew I shoulda took a left toin in Alba-quoi-que.

Hyp: Pons. You are Ned. Please comment on what these other people are doing for the audience. Take off your left shoe; it is a microphone. Your right shoe is a furry cat which you must hold and pet. 


Pons: Pons opens his eyes, removes his shoes, stands with one shoe in the crook of his arm and using the other shoe as a microphone.  Well I ain't ne'er seen nuttin like this here in all my born'd days.

Andy: What's up, Doc?

Anna: Andy, please slow down! He can see me!

Ned: Hold up there, missy, sos I can gander at yer tee shirt.

Pons:
Talking into his shoe. This here is a case a folks what's lost their minds. Looking to the other shoe.  Whadya make a all this, lil feller?

Hyp:  He wets in your hand.

Pons: Land o' goshen, ya crazy furball!

Andy:
Passing by Pons. What a maroon!

Anna: He's looking at me, Andy!

Pons: Them folks's gots some loose spiral fast'ners, if ya foller'n ma drift.

Ned: Hey, Pons! What's this here gal got writ on'er top, dude?!

Hyp: It says, go to sleep in your chair, Ned. 
Ned heads to a chair, sits, and closes his eyes.

Anna: Thank goodness!  He has xray vision you know.

Andy: Of course you realize this means war.

Hyp: Anna and Andy return to your chairs and sleep.
Both do as told. Before sitting and going to sleep, Pons, put your cat to sleep as well.

Pons:
Sits. Looks at his pet shoe, placing the 'microphone' in his arm pit to keep any one from hearing him. 
I dunno why I e'en brought ya. Got a mind ta skin ya fer a set a fur slippers. Now play dead ya flea bag.

Hyp: I'd like to thank all of you for coming out for the show. When I say wake, our volunteers will say one last thing before becoming fully awake and remembering everything that has occurred here tonight. Wake!

Pons: I'm gittin' me a dog.
Wakes.

Anna: What are you looking at!? Wakes.

Ned: That's a dumb thin' ta write onna shirt.
Wakes.

Andy:  That's all folks!! 


Curtain.








 



Story of the Month contest entry
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Bill Schott All rights reserved.
Bill Schott has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.