General Flash Fiction posted July 12, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
When friendship goes down the toilet

Bathroom Break

by Mia Twysted

Beth rubbed her sore red hands, screaming for help. The booming bass of the jacked-up sound system drowned out all other noise. If she couldn't get out of this bathroom, she'd miss her chance with Todd. Scanning her surroundings, Beth admitted to herself she would have done the same to Millie given the chance. So much for friendship.

Taking notice of a small window above the one stall, Beth balanced on the dirty toilet prying it open. Hoisting herself up, she grunted scrapping her heels against the wall as she shimmed out the window to freedom and her dream guy.



100 Word Dash writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
Take flash fiction to the extreme. Can you tell a complete story in just 100 words. If so, this is your opportunity to shine. The story can be about any subject you wish, creative approaches are of course encouraged. All stories must have the following: Main Character, Setting, Conflict, Resolution.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Mia Twysted All rights reserved.
Mia Twysted has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.