General Fiction posted June 25, 2019 Chapters:  ...4 5 -6- 7... 


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Bea sees the mist creature

A chapter in the book Be Wee With Bea Part2

Another silhouette in the midst

by Liz O'Neill




Background
If you return to the event in Chapter 1 when Bea first saw the strange creature in the fog you will understand her concerns addressed in the last, Chapter 5. She is going to see a 3rd type of creature
There it was again. Bea thought maybe it would have been better if she had waited 'til the sun had fully risen. But this one was different than the one she had seen several sunrises ago. Bea tried as hard as she could to dare to keep looking at the new mist creature in her midst. This one was shorter with a very weirdly shaped head and moved faster than the other.

There was no hippitty-skip at the end like the other. It meant there was more than one kind. She again debated whether she should tell Scruffles and Sweet Puppy about these strange sightings. She wanted so much to turn away, yet, could not take her eyes off this near-like mirage moving through the thick fog. She then remembered the shadow of the creature in her very cave home.

She must tell Scruffles and Sweet Puppy. And would need to do it soon. In her mind, she sprinted away toward home, while she tiptoed quietly and cautiously full of thought, talking to the maker for help on how to calmly tell Scruffles and Sweet Puppy the whole story.









I would like to acknowledge Linda Wetzel for her very appropriate photograph.
This is the 2nd book in the series Be Wee With Bea. Book One is available on Amazon and similar venues and on my webpage, www.beweewithbea.com also have a fb page called be wee with bea. I'd love to have you check it out. You are invited to visit my portfolio on this FanStory to catch up or sample other chapters.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Linda Wetzel at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Liz O'Neill All rights reserved.
Liz O'Neill has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.