General Poetry posted June 25, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
Anything is possible if a person believes. Mark 9:23

Believe In The Unthinkable!

by Fonda Little

With Jesus, all things are possible!



6 Word Poetry contest entry


I used to think I was a burden on my family, that I should just kill myself to spare them the grief of dealing with me and that I was just a failure. I used drugs almost everyday but during my stroke I hit my knees and asked Jesus to save me and He did! Hallelujah! I have five months clean and sober now By The Grace of God! All Glory and Praise Goes to God! In my Journey with Jesus I know now that I am a priceless child of God and that I matter and that all those things I thought of myself were just the devil telling me lies! If I can do it anyone can! You have to be willing though, Jesus is a gentleman He won't force Himself on you, He must be invited! What I did anyone can do, all I did was become willing to surrender my will and life to Jesus, He's done the rest! God bless all of you In Jesus's Almighty, All Powerful, Divine, Holy, Majestic Name, The Name Above All Names I pray this, amen, Amen, AMEN!!!
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Fonda Little All rights reserved.
Fonda Little has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.