Letters and Diary Non-Fiction posted June 15, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
My take on her eight queries

Lady Maria's Questions

by Y. M. Roger


So, the lovely Lady Maria Jose Garcia requested that everyone copy the following questions and answer them so that we could get to know a little more about each other. I’ve read a number of your answers out there, but certainly not all of you…. Come on, folks – what’re you waiting for? Inquiring minds want to know…! ;) ;)
 
Here goes mine:


1. What did you want to be when you were small?
An astronaut, of course! Seriously, I knew everything there was to know about the Space Program to include all of the Shuttle systems, their strengths, weaknesses, etc. I didn’t start science projects in physics in fifth grade for nothing, you know!

2. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Spend it on the Space Station just to prove to myself that there’s NO WAY I could survive in those closed quarters and recirculated/reprocessed air… LOL!

3. How often do you buy clothes?
Not nearly as often as I used to when I taught full-time and about one-fifth of the time that I did when I worked for NASA and the US Army… Oh, my goodness – the people at the local department stores had my phone number and would call when something came in that they knew I would like! Not even joking…

4. If you had a warning label, what would it say?
Blonde is only a hair color – DO NOT think otherwise.

5. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Breads: sweet breads, yeast breads, doughnuts, flatbreads… .but the best? Warm sourdough bread right out of the oven….yep! I’d like to die eating breads! ;)

6. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Travel. I do so want to travel. Work has always been a necessity with the three boys so we’ve done a whole lot of camping and stuff…. But I want to REALLY see the world! ;)

7. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
To know when people were lying their arses off … or even fibbing … I will never cease to be amazed how some people can look at themselves in the mirror after the lies they tell to get ahead, but that’s neither here nor there, I suppose. Let’s just say I’ve been stabbed a number of times with dishonesty and avoiding it again would be wonderful.

8. Is your glass half full or half empty?
I don’t know… When I find the single glass of which you speak, I’ll let you know … but I do have a gallon pitcher of iced tea here that’s always full and ready to share with anyone!! ;) ;)

Now, it’s your turn...

 



Recognized

#317
2019


Image is of 'Space Shuttle Launch' from Google Images.

Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Y. M. Roger All rights reserved. Registered copyright with FanStory.
Y. M. Roger has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.