Spiritual Non-Fiction posted May 16, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Only Christ saves souls

Sure Fire Salvation

by Deniz22


A CONVERSATION WHICH NEVER HAPPENED (mostly)

DYING THIEF: "Lord remember me when you come in Your Kingdom!"

JESUS: "I'm sorry, but My Father did not pick you to be saved before time began. There's nothing I can do for you." (Calvinism)

OR: "I can only promise the possibility of your salvation if you call me Lord and from now on obey Me fully. You'll have to live this way for a while to prove you are really saved. You'll find out at the Great Judgement." (Lordship salvation, the bastard child of Calvinism)

OR: "I can't guarantee
a know-so salvation because you would immediately go off into sin scot free. (Legalism, Calvinism, Lordship Salvation)

OR: I'm sorry, I cannot save you because you are not sorry enough for your sin. Not enough tears; I'm afraid you don't mean it, I can't help you". (Religions, Calvinism, Lordship Salvation, Legalism)

WHAT CHRIST ACTUALLY SAID: to this dying sinner who had no time left to "prove" his faith, hold out faithfully, obey in every thought word and deed, be baptized, take communion, join a church, pay his tithe, make restitution for his crimes or do anything but TRUST THE WORD OF CHRIST:

"THIS DAY YOU WILL BE WITH ME IN PARADISE"

This is what Jesus says to anyone who simply calls on His Name for salvation.

This is Biblical Salvation. Woe to those who preach and teach otherwise.


Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Deniz22 All rights reserved.
Deniz22 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.