General Poetry posted April 13, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
The search for Him, continues.

Every Hug

by papa55mike


in searching for God
i found Him living
deep in my heart
waiting in my spirit

the love we give
is not all ours
those precious, gentle feelings
come from the Lord

our God is love
a pure undying force
that radiates from us
to all who need

share a smile today
give a generous hug
help a needy child
and show His love

 




The deeper you search for the Lord, you find that He's the love we share while walking with Him.

Proverbs 8:17, God loves those who love Him, and those who seek Him early and diligently shall find Him.

John 15:12, This is My one commandment that you love one another as I have loved you.

1 Corinthians 16:14, Let everything I do be done in love (true love to God and man as inspired by God's love for me).

1 Peter 4:8, And above all things have fervent love for one another for love will cover a multitude of sins.

1 John 4:19, My love for Him comes from the result of His loving me first.

If we could only know the depths of God's love for us, that truth would change every life.

Many people cannot love in the traditional way of a hug or a kiss, but there are many ways to help others. Get involved, and share God's love for us.

Yes, the picture is the one, and only selfie, Wanda and I have ever taken!


Many thanks for stopping by to read!

Have a great day, and God bless.
mike
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. papa55mike All rights reserved.
papa55mike has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.