General Fiction posted April 6, 2019


Excellent
Not yet exceptional. When the exceptional rating is reached this is highlighted
A bad reaction while making a plan

Just Drive

by Brian Taylor1

Take a left. This one? Ya. That"s it, today"s the day were gonna rob this bank and give every dollar to that security firm that stole our idea for the new safe at home 3000 system. Why are we gonna do that? So we can hire em to come to that house were gonna borrow when the owners go away on vacation. For what? To lock em inside. What's that gonna do? Prove our idea was rite. How? If you reverse the code they can't get out. That's where we come in. To do what? We'll be outside the window's scaring the holy blank out of em till they admit they took our idea. Man Jimmy you've lost it this time. This job's gold Jackie. Give me a light, I'm gonna smoke the rest a this joint. I like that new pot shop. Right here, pull over. This brick house cough, cough, cough. Nice cough, you O.k? Just seeing if these new cough drops work. Guess not. Awe Jimmy I don't know if I like this idea about robbing the bank and all ya know? I don't know, it seems a little to....What's the matter Jack ya going wimp on me or what? What's taking him so long, pull up. Here, no little further. Either your in or your out Jack rite now. This weed is incredible cough, cough, cough. I think I cough, cough, cough I don't cough, cough, cough I just cough, cough, cough, Jackie? What? Oh no. Take me to the hospital cough, cough. You sure? YA, DRIVE WILL YA. What about Stan? Forget him just go I think I'm dying back here. O.K. hold on. What the heck Jack do you gotta punch it like that. You said drive I'm driving. Ya well let's just get there, hurry you got this, hurry, run it it's yellow what are you doing? No there's a cop rite there. He doesn't care just go cough, cough, cough. What do you mean he doesn't care he's a cop. Ya just...who know's? Oh my goodness. You o.k. back there? No get to the hospital will ya I think my lung just moved. It's called breathing. Really? Hurry up will ya. My window's broken back here, what's wrong with you? My goodness I'm gonna suffocate. No your not Jimmy your just paranoid....from all that weed smoke. Ya Ya that's it. Look in the rear view mirror. And. Am I as ugly as I feel? You do look rough. Don't tell me that ,take a right. That's not the way. Ya it is forget the hospital. I gotta go see my nanna she'll get me out of this. And why am I in the backseat all stuffed in like a....cheap suitcase. What is in this weed? I told you Jimmy my fish needs to ride up front with me. Ya, why? Tell me again I feel like I'm gonna faint over here. The vet say's she needs to get out of the house more often. She's all boxed in. What's her name? The vet? No the fish...idiot. And how can you tell she's a she. Because of how she swim"s, real graceful. You sure you didn't smoke any? Take a right. Oh I gotta get outta here. Don't look at me i'm bogus. Here on the left, the green house. I Know Jimmy take it easy. Well if you know we would be here. All rite let me out. What about the bank job? I'll call ya later. Ya never told me her name Jack, the fish. Oh, Goldie. Goldie for a goldfish. Real creative Jack. See Ya. {door slams} You see Goldie that's why you should never smoke weed, all paranoid. You wouldn't be able to swim. Bubbles, bubbles. bubbles.



Back Seat Driver writing prompt entry
Writing Prompt
The topic for this writing contest is: Back Seat Driver
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by VMarguarite at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Brian Taylor1 All rights reserved.
Brian Taylor1 has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.