General Fiction posted March 12, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
I thought I was special, but she's just using me.

Her Scarlet Lips

by LisaMay



Sometimes a few of us go with her, undercover, staying close by her side. We’re kept in the dark about her intentions until the last moment, until she needs one of us. She keeps us around to do her dirty work.

Then one day she singles me out and I know it’s my turn for some action. I’ve never had a chance to ask the others what happens when they’re with her. They never return.

It starts when we are in the bathroom together, then we continue in her bedroom. She wants this done quickly, before leaving for work. After what happened in the bathroom, I am damp with anticipation. Holding me firmly, she guides me towards her mouth – a kiss-shaped pout. 

I quickly discover I am not special at all. She dabs her scarlet lips with me, scrunches me up and throws me out. Just another used tissue.




Flash Fiction contest entry

Recognized


I apologise if some folks think this is a bit too suggestive and crosses the good taste boundary, but you will notice I have not used any smutty words.

As for word count - some advice is that a hyphenated word counts as 1 word, but the word counter here counts my 'kiss-shaped' as 2 words. So it comes out as a 150 word story exactly.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. LisaMay All rights reserved.
LisaMay has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.