General Fiction posted March 7, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Contest entry.

Oh, Those Testicles.

by aryr


The following takes place in a court room, with a jury, a court stenographer and of course a Judge.

"The defense would like to call Alice Smith to the stand."

Alice rose from her seat and leaned to her daughter, "Wish me luck, you know the break a leg thing." Her daughter simply nodded. And Alice walked to the swing gate and stopped. The defense lawyer nodded and gestured for her to come through and to take the stand.

Of course, she had to swear on a bible that what she said would be the truth.

"Oh, I do, or should I say 'I don't' meaning that I will not lie, that part always confuses me on the TV programs."

The Judge just shook his head.

"Now Mrs. Smith, would you be kind enough to tell the court how you came to know the defendant and any information regarding the incident."

Alice looked at the Judge. "Well, Your Majesty or do you prefer Your Honor?"

The Judge dropped his head into his hands, to prevent anyone from seeing his laughter and disbelief at what he was hearing.

Alice continued, "Well, Sir. I met him (she pointed to Daniel) when he married my daughter Annie, that's her there in the blue jacket. She came here to be with me cause they divorced last year. My vagina of this situation was probably because he had gotten new testicles and even though they looked nice enough, they didn't work right. I thought they were too big. But he was so proud of them, he showed them to everyone. Every time he would visit the kiddies, he would come across the way to show me again, every time. It was them there testicles, I am sure."

She smiled brightly when she had had her say and gave everyone a little curtsey when she left the witness box.

Both Daniel and the Judge dropped their heads to rest on the wooden surface before each of them.

Annie had covered her mouth with a hankie to block her laughter and when Alice asked if she had done alright? She muttered "You were a great character witness Mother."

The Judge finally raised his head, with notable tears in his eyes, announcing "Case dismissed!"

The room erupted in cheers and laughter, poor Alice had no clue she had saved the day.



Conversation with a Heterolaliac contest entry

Recognized


Thank you for the artwork, the cartoons....twirlyhatwantsinNerdClubtoday by swimmer74.
This was based on an actual court room case.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.


Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. aryr All rights reserved.
aryr has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.