Commentary and Philosophy Non-Fiction posted March 3, 2019


Exceptional
This work has reached the exceptional level
Do not be fooled.

Will We Believe The Lie Of Socialism

by Sally Law


A non-truth or a lie is still a lie, no matter how you package it. You can frost it with a delightful sugar-laden coating. You can wrap it up, and tie it off with a beautiful bow, but...it's still a lie.

Socialism is based in a lie and it's been around for a long time.

Its foundations come from Karl Marx, one of the fathers of Socialism, (1818-1883) and it's ingrained in the philosophy of materialistic atheism.

Marx was also the co-writer of Communist Manifesto.

Marxist theory is aggressive, not passive, in its implementation. Marx taught that the working class should carry out and organize revolutionary actions to destroy capitalism, as this is the only means to bring about a social economic state, equity and freedom--or Socialism.

The core belief of Socialism is that man is defined by his work and the economic system which controls him.

All of mankind is subject to this foundational belief. This is why we exist. We identify ourselves strictly by our work and wages.

There are only two classes, the capitalists-owners and the laborers-workers. The capitalists are seen as evil, and depriving the workers of the equal pay they deserve. The workers are slaves bound in chains, and must rise up and do away with the unfair structure of the capitalist owners.

A Utopian society will only come about when this unequal and immoral working relationship is destroyed. (My layman understanding of it all.)

This belief is contradictory to the Bible, our Constitution and Bill of Rights, portraying life as nothing more than work, and people as beasts of burden. Also, it gives no acknowledgement to God and our need for a relationship with Him.

Other core beliefs of Socialism include the following:

- Redistribution of wealth. Taking from the rich and giving it to others. They don't believe in private property and business ownership. Society according to their philosophical doctrine should have nothing but common interests that benefit everyone equally. (I wonder if a socialist truly believes this when using their cellphones while sipping a Carmel Macchiato!)

-State before God and family. It disassembles family values and culture and replaces it with a relationship to the state. The state controls everything, and will supposedly deal with complete equity; all citizenry by the use of government control and aggressive taxation.

The state knows what is best for your family and can remove them from your care, and even make medical decisions for your spouse, parents and children in spite of how you may feel, or a value in your religious convictions. They want to play God. Think of Charlie Gard.

-Aggressive and progressive taxation of its citizens. We see this now more than ever in America among the socialists running for office.

-Atheistic at its very core:

"Marxist--Leninist atheism proposes that religion is the opium of the people, meant to promote a person's passive acceptance of his and her poverty and exploitation as the normal way of human life on Earth in the hope of a spiritual reward after death. Thus, Marxism--Leninism advocates atheism, rather than belief in religion."

And, even more alarming--

"Of course, in periods when the political state, as such, is born violently out of civil society, when political liberation is the form in which men strive to achieve their liberation, the state can and must go as far as the abolition of religion, the destruction of religion. But it can do so only in the same way that it proceeds to the abolition of private property, to the maximum, to confiscation, to progressive taxation, just as it goes as far as the abolition of life, the guillotine." *Source.

Yes, you read that right! Confiscation of property, violence and extremism, death to religion and to all who oppose this philosophy. Do Americans really understand the roots of Socialism and just how bad it is? I think not, prompting this article.

The activism is coming at us right now disguised as democratic Socialism. The purveyors of it want to overthrow our government through the democratic process of election and create a new order of things to their liking; a new order based in the philosophy of Karl Marx.

Their end goal is twofold. Destroy the current capitalistic structure of society; and rebuild a social state. A society where everyone is equal in their class and pay. The quickest way to get this done is to elect the most aggressive, radical among them into government office.

Unfortunately, here in America, Socialism is gaining in popularity and praised in some among the younger culture. Look at these
statistics reflecting millennials.

"Overall, 49 percent in this group hold a favorable opinion of capitalism -- and 45 percent have a positive view of socialism. Socialism gets higher marks than capitalism, though, from Hispanics, Asian-Americans and African-Americans. Sixty-one percent of Democrats take a positive view of socialism -- and so do 25 percent of Republicans.

Contrast the millennials' opinions with those of their parents.

A survey last year found that only 26 percent of baby boomers would prefer to live in a socialist country. Among young people, the figure was 44 percent." ****Source.

The biggest threat of Socialism is that it gives way to Communism.

"Marx's rebuke of capitalism and individual property rights inspired the likes of Vladimir Lenin, Leon Trotsky, Mao Zedong, the Kim family, the Castros and countless others to wage mass murder against millions of innocents." **Source

Please look at Venezuela. This socialistic leader is killing his citizens slowly and cruelly. The rapid descent from Socialism into Communism is obvious here, but the liberal media gives it very little attention.

Who sides with President Maduro of Venezuela? Russia, China and Cuba. China is a Socialist Government, and Cuba, a Communist government. Two are nuclear powers. Bad company to be keeping in the eroding Venezuela. An additional concern for me in all of this is Russia. It has the highest number of nuclear warheads in the world, totaling 6,850. ***Source.

Socialism has had a stronghold in American politics for some time. Our way of governance is toasted with hateful speech everyday; the enemies of it clinking their glasses in honor of the thought of nationwide Socialism at last, and ousting our sitting capitalist President--one way or another.

I noticed a quote from an article of the Democratic Socialist of America stating that one of their key goals was to decrease the influence of money in politics.

The DSA are very money focused despite what they claimed in the statement I read. Monetary support is raised to fund those with the radical values of Socialism, to elect them into public office. They have already shown their radical philosophy, especially since 2016. They spent so much money trying to defeat Donald Trump and are constantly funded by the evil George Soros and his affiliates.

Political socialists are leading the way into this new society: Bernie Sanders, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez--proud member of the Democratic Socialists of America. They spend money and plenty of it. Now, they want to spend yours and mine. Ya know...the hard working tax payers...our money. They are putting their every resource and dollar behind those types of candidates and they are winning.

Socialism is not only anti-American is it anti-Christian.

At the very heart of socialism is materialism, greed, envy and strife. The Bible has some words of warning about these evil attributes and the end for those who cling to these sins.

Socialism continues to try and overtake the United States, calling upon us, and offering the exact opposite to our nation than it was founded upon--freedom from tyrannical rule, freedom to govern ourselves, a government body established by and for the people--all under God.

Socialism threw God out of it's philosophy at conception, and with Him, the key to true freedom and a life worth living.

The plan to disassemble our capitalistic nation and fundamentally transform our nation through Socialism is already upon us.

Socialism desires:
-To dissolve our sovereignty with open borders.
-To destroy our Constitution completely.
-To promote a lawless society where laws are not enforced and the right to bear arms is taken away.
-To vilify those who work hard and make money as evil.

A sovereign democratic Republic with Christian foundations and a constitution, operating in a free society of commerce, is the complete opposite of a social state.

Democratic Socialism is a real threat to the United States of America, cloaked in something that is esteemed as good, like "democracy" and the democratic process. The democratic process does not guarantee protection from evil.

Hitler disposed of the democratic republic of Germany known as the "Weimar Republic" in an instant after he was appointed Chancellor of Germany in 1933, giving rise to his control through the Nazi party. He did it by destroying the constitutional governance and civil liberties through The Enabling Act of 1933. Hitler and the Nazi's seized complete power immediately. It "enabled" them to do historically horrific things...

Do not desire Socialism, no matter how it is dressed up.

If you think Socialism is a good thing, think again. All you have to do is look closely at the lives and character of those who are pushing it. It is coming at us here in America.

You and I are so much more than a beast of burden an hourly wage earner.

******************
*Source: Marxist--Leninist atheism, https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marxist--Leninist_atheism.

**Source: chicagotribune.com

***Source: Https://www.armscontrol.org/factsheets/Nuclearweaponswhohaswhat

****Source: https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/chapman/ct-perspec-chapman-young-socialism-capitalism-20180520-story.html



Recognized


I am the CEO and co-owner of my family business.

My patriotic artwork is: The Liberty Drum by Raoul DHarmental of FanArt Review.
Pays one point and 2 member cents.

Artwork by Raoul D'Harmental at FanArtReview.com

Save to Bookcase Promote This Share or Bookmark
Print It View Reviews

You need to login or register to write reviews. It's quick! We only ask four questions to new members.


© Copyright 2024. Sally Law All rights reserved.
Sally Law has granted FanStory.com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.